What to Expect Your First Visit
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your first appointment. You will fill out a patient registration form.
- Please bring current photo ID, insurance information (if applicable), and any related diagnostic reports
- You will want to wear comfortable clothing for your appointment. Lower body issues, shorts are recommended. Neck and shoulder issues, tank tops are recommended.
Duration of Visit
- Initial Visit: Approximately 45 minutes duration. Includes patient history, functional assessment, consultation/discussion and treatment.
- Discussion: Please be prepared to discuss the symptoms you are experiencing, any history related to your complaint, the cause of your complaint (if known), and any movement or activity that worsen your symptoms. If available, please bring any related medical reports (e.g. MRI, X-Ray, etc.)
- Assessment: Dr. Peters will perform an assessment, which will include active joint range of motion, positional joint testing, and functional movement testing.
- Treatment: Following the assessment, Dr. Peters will discuss your diagnosis, provide reasoning for diagnosis, and prognosis, with you. Treatment will then be provided and conclude with a recommended treatment plan. If you have any questions about this process, or at any time during your appointment, please do not hesitate to ask.
Precision Active Health is In-Network with the following insurance companies:
- Medical Mutual
- United Healthcare
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
We recommend that you become familiar with your specific coverage benefits prior to your first visit.
We will provide cash fees that are collected at the time of service. For non-insurance patients, we also offer multiple-appointment packages. If we can help you answer any questions related to your insurance coverage or non-insurance fees, please call: 216-593-0150 or e-mail: [email protected]