About Erik Peters
Dr. Peters grew up in Northeast Ohio competing in multiple sports from childhood through high school. It was in high school sports that Dr. Peters suffered a significant injury, which derailed his competitive career. However, the passion for health and fitness continued. This passion molded his undergraduate education and ultimately influenced his desire to attend chiropractic school.
Dr. Peters believes that through his personal and educational background, it drives him professionally to provide the best effective care possible. He is constantly learning by seeking out cutting-edge and clinically effective treatment courses. Dr. Peters does his best to maintain an active lifestyle with activities such as: crossfit, weightlifting, yoga, gyrotonics, trail running, and golf.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology at Kent State University
- Doctor of Chiropractic at New York Chiropractic College
- Fascial Distortion Model®
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent
- Active Release Techniques®
(full body, masters, and nerve entrapment certified between the years of 2007-2015)
- Fascial Abrasion Technique™
- CrossFit Mobility